Wednesday 28 January 2015

It's smaller than you think...

Maybe I should explain...
Llangwm, mentioned in yesterday's blog, is about a mile from my caravan in Pembrokeshire! I have spent every summer bar one since 1980 in Llangwm - long before H was born!
He recognised these snaps, taken last September, and was as amazed as I was. (He rows, and the boats are kept in the adjoining field, taken down the lane and launched at the slipway.)
He'll be even more amazed when I turn up next summer - I know exactly where he lives - and suggest a drink at The Cottage Inn...
And look what's on the table in the 'van... A journey in preparation...

(The trek, by the way, was an absolute tonic. There was no hint of ageism from anyone, earned my spurs when I fell down a steep bank on my ARSE, and caught up in their high spirits, I felt at the '66 end of Route 66. This journey is pulling me in all directions.)






No comments:

Post a Comment