Saturday 18 October 2014

Joining The Mile High Club

It was quarter to midnight by the time the trolley reached seat 43H with the airline meal.

Are you vegetarian?

Er, no, I'm not.

Would you like to try the pan fried fish?

Well I could hardly refuse...

Quarter past three in the mornin and I'm sat in that infamous cubicle with a touch o the squitters. Oh dear. Something I was NOT bargaining for. Been takin probiotic pills for nearly a week to ward off such things. Is that what people mean when they talk of The Mile High Club?

2 comments:

  1. Erm, how can I put this politely His Differ? That's not quite the meaning of The Mile High Club! Should you be out and about without a minder! (Hope you are back on form quickly.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commiserations!
    Could you easily get hold of mint tea to drink?
    Also. I didn't discover rehydration salts until last year - hope you have got some. They help, too, with the travel headache which always pursues me into the next 24 hrs.
    Here in Chef-fyld - a super gale, saw a beautiful V of geese letting themselves be borne along southwards. In spirit it's hard not to follow them, but the city is mild, outdoor geraniums and marigolds are still flowering as if it's summer.

    ReplyDelete